Wednesday 21 February 2018

10 creative passwords for using everywhere



We all want to secure our Facebook Twitter Instagram or other social media account or our personal account.A strong password can save our social media account.But it is hard to remember a strong password.but if we use what we say as a password then it will be easy to remember.Let's create a password by whatever we say.
Here are 10 creative passwords that you can use and hard to the hacker to guess it

1.Pwrd4Acct-$$ (Password for account at bank) 2.Wduimstl<34dt(with u I'm safe I love you for that) 3.UeMySs7[/\///\<>] (update my status)

4.Sizem8r;) (size matter ????) 5.ABT2_uz_AMZ! (About to use Amazon) 6.NW->CME#(NOW YOU SEE ME) 7.F****OFH8TER(FUCK OFF HATER) 8.I<3MYBF&D@D(I LOVE MY BF AND DAD) 9.2BRONOT2B-THATISTHE?(TO BE OR NOT TO BE THAT IS THE QUESTION FROM-SHAKESPEARE)

10.L8R_L8RNOT2DAY(FROM A RHYMES)
HOPE THIS WILL HELP YOU
 

No comments:

Post a Comment